Bank of America Chicago Marathon
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE FIGHT!
2017 Jack’s Marathon Team Welcomes Pre-Drawing, Post-Drawing, Legacy and Runners who have their own entry.
Jack’s Team welcomes runners with their own bibs!
2017 GOAL: RAISE $100,000 FOR MELANOMA RESEARCH AND AWARENESS
Despite coming from different backgrounds and levels of running experience, each of our team members share a passion for the cause. Many of them are survivors, family members of survivors, or lost a loved one to melanoma. It is their dedication that helps spread awareness and educate others in the fight against this disease.
WHY WE RUN!
- Alumni members of Jack’s Team receive personal invitations and special incentives – contact us for details.
- Jack’s Marathon Team covers your $195 entrance fee into the Chicago Marathon.
- Personal website for online fundraising.
- Jack’s Team Swag – ASICS tech race shirt, hat, sunscreen, lip balm, longsleeve cotton shirt and more.
- FREE team training by RRCA certified coach and past Jack’s Marathon Team member.
- Live Video chats with the Coach.
- Facebook Group Page for sharing ideas and experiences with your teammates.
- Team/Group Runs (at varied locations)
- Nutrition Tips
- Weekly Coaching
- Individualized Training Schedules
- Team incentive prizes for meeting or exceeding fundraising goals.
- Weekly Dedication Runs
- Team Pasta Dinner – Free to Jack’s Team members.
- Race Day Rally Stop for Supporters (13.2 mile).
- Race Day Hospitality Room at the Congress Hotel over looking Michigan Avenue.
- Convenient Gear Check in room
- Food and Beverage
- Indoor Restrooms
- Family Members Welcome
- All runners joining the team are encouraged to raise $1,000 (pre-drawing) and $1,500 (post-drawing).
- Special fundraising incentives (prizes) to be announced at a later date.
- Jack’s Team provides a free online fundraising page and other fundraising support.
Pre-Drawing Fundraising Minimum:
$1,000 ($195 Registration fee waived)
- Post-Drawing Fundraising Minimum:
Meet or Exceed the Fundraising Goal, Hotel, Transportation and Registration:
- Submit an application to join JMT2017 – Chicago.
- The following JMT forms will be sent to your email and need to be returned in a timely manner.
- Register with the Bank of America Chicago Marathon using the Jack’s Team unique link
Since 2005, Jack’s Marathon Teams have raised over $600,000. Proceeds drive vital research and awareness programs approved or provided by the Fund.
What We Do:
- funding research to outsmart the disease
- doing everything we can to prevent the disease
- empowering, informing and supporting melanoma families
- advocating for public policies
- rallying melanoma families to get involved in the fight
Join Us on Social Media