- Funding research to outsmart the disease.
- Doing everything we can to prevent the disease.
- Empowering, informing and supporting melanoma families.
- Advocating for public policies.
- Rallying melanoma families to get involved in the fight.
Despite coming from different backgrounds and levels of running experience, each of our team members share a passion for the cause. Many of them are survivors, family members of survivors, or lost a loved one to melanoma. It is their dedication that helps spread awareness and educate others in the fight against this disease.
Our 2024 Chicago Team is FULL – Please add your name to the WAITLIST for future openings.
Your BACM entry fee is paid by Jack’s Fund, free coaching, personal fundraising page, team support and more …