TCS New York City Marathon
We have bibs!
Act Quickly – Limited Guaranteed Entries Available.
Jack’s Team also welcomes runners who currently have an entry into the TCS-New York City Marathon.
Despite coming from different backgrounds and levels of running experience, each of our team members share a passion for the cause. Many of them are survivors, family members of survivors, or lost a loved one to melanoma. It is their dedication that helps spread awareness and educate others in the fight against this disease.
Yes! We have bibs for 2019!
- Complete and submit the online forms by clicking the blue JOIN JACK’S TEAM button above.
- Individually register yourself for the TCS-NYC Marathon with the invitation code sent from Jack’s Fund. (Runner pays NYRR registration fee of $295.)
- Set-up and share your personal Fundraising Page to support melanoma research, awareness and healing.
Note: Hotel and flights are runner’s responsibility.
- JMT Alumni receive special invite and incentives.
- Guaranteed post-close entry into the TCS-New York City Marathon.
- ASICS Race and Longsleeve Shirt, sunscreen and other goodies.
- Personal website for online fundraising.
- Free TEAM training by RRCA Certified Coach and past JMT member.
- Facebook Group Page – connect with supportive teammates who have a common goal.
- Nutrition and Fundraising tips.
- Weekly coaching.
- Personalized training schedules.
- Team Incentive prizes for making or exceeding fundraising goals.
- Team Pasta Dinner (free to JMT members).
- Satisfaction that you have made a difference.
All runners are encouraged to set their goal at or above $2,500 and strive to do their personal best. Runners registering for a guaranteed entry provide a credit card guarantee. Jack’s Team provides a free online fundraising page and other fundraising support.
Click here for document.
Join Us on Social Media