20 years running … fighting melanoma every step of the way.
As we get ready to recognize our 20th year fighting melanoma, Jack’s Fund will kickoff May, melanoma awareness month, by doing 20 community outreach events through the spring, summer and fall.
Five Free skin screenings and educational events.
- Five locations to be announced in April.
- Sunset Pool
- Glenbard West H.S. Athletics
- Glenbard South H.S. Athletics
- Glen Ellyn Park District 4th of July Run
- YMCA children’s camps
- Glen Ellyn Park District children’s camps
- Glen Elly Police Dept
- Glen Ellyn Public Works
- Oak and Steel
- Patty’s Place
- Hitter’s Golf Outing
- Village Links Golf
- Ackerman Park (Baseball, Softball, Soccer).
- Health Track Sports Wellness
- Golden Eagles Jamboree