WELCOME to our new website!
It’s taken a year to pull this amazing website together (sorting through 10 years of material) … a special thank you to Mary Hanley and Scott Dunham for working nights and weekends in order to make this a reality.
Keith Booton and Scott Dunham at BOOST Marketing -
Our friends at Boost do it all: Branding, Web, Advertising, Design.
Frank Stephens at CTS – safely hosting our website for 10 years.
CTS has realized that small to mid-sized businesses (SMB) require a unique technical support structure.
These organizations depend upon a near 100% uptime of computers, servers, and e-mail systems.
Mary Hanley at MYVIRTUALSERVICE -
Mary’s knowledge of the social media world and exactly how we are all interconnected, is second to none!
And .. Here it is.
Allow us to show you around ….
Welcome to The Jack H. Marston II Melanoma Fund’s new website.
First, our vision and mission statement appears on many of the pages throughout the website, as it guides, influences and frames all that we do.
Pictures are worth a thousand words … each one has a special story and the new website is a testimony to all who have touched Jack’s Fund in one way or another.
Read about Jack and how he inspired so many.
Then move over to our RESOURCE page, providing links to the experts.
We’re proud of all that has been accomplished over the last 10 years:
- $300,000 to RESEARCH at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital (supporting the efforts of Jon Richards, MD, PhD) and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- The JACK H. MARSTON II ROOFTOP HEALING GARDEN – (located outside the chemo bay windows) at Lutheran General Hospital.
- Welcomed 3,500 into the FAMILY TENT at “This Run’s For Jack”.
- 5,000 teens have signed our No TAN PLEDGE at health fairs.
- Attended 30 HEALTH AND FITNESS Expos.
- 100,000 FREE SUNSCREEN packets distributed.
- 24,000 free Blistex given away to participants at “This Run’s For Jack.”
- $32,000 in “GAME ON” scholarships.
- $10,000 for SHADE STRUCTURES at College of DuPage Daycare center.
- 20,000 BOOKMARKS given to local libraries for summer reading programs.
- Billboards and Yard Signs – RAISING AWARENESS.
- 35 FREE SKIN CHECKS – early detection saves lives!
- 15,000 “THIS RUN’S FOR JACK” shirts printed – WEAR THAT YOU CARE.
- READ more in our NEWSLETTERS and view the photos in our new gallery.
Thank you all for your continued support. Together, we are making a difference.