Jack’s Team Welcomes PRE-LOTTERY, Post-Lottery and
Legacy Runners. Limited Entries.
- Make a Difference in the Fight -
In 2014, collectively Jack’s Marathon Teams raised over $73,000!
Past Team Members Stories and videos about
“WHY THEY RUN”
and follow this link to “Meet Jack”, the source of our own inspiration.
Follow these 4 easy steps to join Jack’s Team
1. Complete and submit JOIN JACK’S TEAM registration (click on link above).
2. Return Fundraising Commitment and Donation Guarantee.
3. Using code provided by Jack’s Team, register with the
4. Set up your personal fundraising page with Crowdrise (link below)
Train with the team and our Certified Coach, Everett Phillips
Click here to meet our Marathon Director, Carmen Valentino
Jack’s Team Member Perks
- Alumni members of Jack’s Team receive personal invitations and special incentives.
- Complimentary Entry – Qualify for free entry in Bank of America Chicago Marathon ($185 value) if fundraising total is at $500 by June 1, 2015.
- Jack’s Team Swag - ASICS tech race shirt, hat sunscreen, lip balm longsleeve cotton shirt and more …
- Personal website for online fundraising.
- Weekly DEDICATION runs.
- FREE team training by RRCA certified coach and past Jack’s Marathon Team member.
- Facebook Group Page for sharing ideas and experiences with your teammates.
- Weekly TEAM runs at varied locations.
- Nutrition tips.
- Weekly coaching.
- Individualized training schedules.
- Team incentive prizes for meeting or exceeding fundraising goals.
- Team Pasta Dinner – Free to Jack’s Team members.
- Race Day Rally Stop for Supporters (13.2 mile).
- Race Day Hospitality Room at The Congress Hotel over looking Michigan Avenue.
- Convenient Gear Check included in room.
- Food and Beverage
- Indoor Potties
- Family members welcome
Minimum Fundraising Goals
- All runners joining the team are encouraged to raise $1,200 (pre-lottery) and $1,500 (post-lottery).
- Jack’s Team pays your entry fee ($185) into the Chicago Marathon if fundraising totals are at $500 by June 1, 2105.
- Special fundraising incentives (prizes) to be announced at a later date.
- Jack’s Team provides a free online fundraising page and other fundraising support.
FUNDRAISING PAGE LINK:
Simply go to the START A FUNDRAISER link below to setup your personal page and then click the big FUNDRAISE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN button and you’ll instantly have your own fundraising page as a part of our Team – READ MORE
What We Ask of You
- Join Jack’s Marathon Team 2015.
- Register with the Bank of America Chicago Marathon (code/link provided by Jack’s Fund).
- Meet or exceed the fundraising goal.
- Hotel and Transportation.
Jack’s Team Fundraising Success
Since 2005, Jack’s Marathon Teams have raised over $600,000. Proceeds benefit the Jack H. Marston II Melanoma Fund and drive vital research and awareness programs approved or provided by the Fund.