TCS New York City Marathon
Miss the Drawing? We have bibs!
Act Quickly – Limited Guaranteed Entries Available.
Jack’s Team also welcomes runners who currently have an entry into the TCS-New York City Marathon.
2017 GOAL: RAISE $100,000 FOR MELANOMA RESEARCH AND AWARENESS
Despite coming from different backgrounds and levels of running experience, each of our team members share a passion for the cause. Many of them are survivors, family members of survivors, or lost a loved one to melanoma. It is their dedication that helps spread awareness and educate others in the fight against this disease.
Now accepting applications for post-drawing bibs, click button below:
Click here to REQUEST more information:
- Complete and submit the online form by clicking the blue JOIN JACK’S TEAM button above.
- Complete and submit the EVENT REGISTRATION forms (fundraising expectations, valid credit card information and waiver).
- Individually register yourself for the TCS-NYC Marathon after Jack’s Fund sends you the invitation code.
- Set-up and share your personal Fundraising Page to support melanoma research, awareness and healing.
Train with the team and our certified coach!
- JMT Alumni receive special invite and incentives.
- Guaranteed post-close entry into the TCS-New York City Marathon.
- ASICS Race and Longsleeve Shirt, sunscreen and other goodies.
- Personal website for online fundraising.
- Free TEAM training by RRCA Certified Coach and past JMT member.
- Facebook Group Page – connect with supportive teammates who have a common goal.
- Nutrition and Fundraising tips.
- Weekly coaching.
- Personalized training schedules.
- Team Incentive prizes for making or exceeding fundraising goals.
- Team Pasta Dinner.
- Satisfaction that you have made a difference.
All runners are encouraged to set their goal at or above $2,500 and strive to do their personal best! Runners registering for a guaranteed entry provide a credit card guarantee. Jack’s Team provides a free online fundraising page and other fundraising support.
Join Us on Social Media