Miss the Lottery?
Act Quickly – Limited Guaranteed Entries Available.
Jack’s Team also welcomes runners who currently have an entry.
- Make a Difference in the Fight -
Raise $75,000 for melanoma research and awareness.
In 2014, collectively Jack’s Marathon Teams raised $73,000!
There are just FOUR easy steps between you and the starting line!
1. Complete and submit the online form by clicking the JOIN JACK’S TEAM button above.
2. Individually register yourself for the TCS New York City Marathon when you get your invitation.
3. Set up your personal fundraising page and raise funds to support research, awareness and healing.
4. Train with the Team and our certified COACH.
- JMT Alumni receive special invite and incentives.
- Guaranteed post-close entry into the TCS-New York City Marathon.
- ASICS Race shirt.
- Personal website for online fundraising.
- Free TEAM training by RRCA Certified Coach and past JMT member. Plus:
- Facebook Group Page – connect with supportive teammates who have a common goal.
- Nutrition and Fundraising tips.
- Weekly coaching.
- Personalized training schedules.
- Team Incentive prizes for making or exceeding fundraising goals.
- Team Pasta Dinner.
- Satisfaction that you have made a difference.
FUNDRAISING GOAL – $2,500
- All runners are encouraged to set their goal at or above $2,500 and strive to do their personal best!
- Runners registering for a guaranteed entry provide a credit card guarantee.
- Jack’s Team provides a free online fundraising page and other fundraising support.
JACK’S TEAM FUNDRAISING SUCCESS
Since 2005, Jack’s Marathon Teams have raised over $600,000.
Proceeds benefit the Jack H Marston II Melanoma Fund and drive vital research and awareness programs approved or provided by the Fund.