Jack’s Team Welcomes Post-Lottery and
Legacy Runners. Limited Entries.
- Make a Difference in the Fight -
In 2014, collectively Jack’s Marathon Teams raised over $73,000!
Past Team Members Stories and videos about
“WHY THEY RUN”
and follow this link to “Meet Jack”, the source of our own inspiration.
Follow these FOUR easy steps to join Jack’s Team
1. Complete and submit JOIN JACK’S TEAM registration (click on link above).
2. Using code provided by Jack’s Team, register with the
3. Set up your personal fundraising page.
→ PRE-LOTTERY Minimum $1,000
→ POST-LOTTERY Minimum $1,500
4. Train with the team and our certified coach!
Jack’s Team Member Perks
- Alumni members of Jack’s Team receive personal invitations and special incentives – contact us for details.
- ASICS tech race shirt for all team members.
- Personal website for online fundraising.
- Weekly DEDICATION runs.
- FREE team training by RRCA certified coach and past Jack’s Marathon Team member.
- Facebook Group Page for lots of sharing.
- Weekly TEAM runs at varied locations.
- Nutrition tips.
- Weekly coaching.
- Individualized training schedules.
- Team incentive prizes for meeting or exceeding fundraising goals.
- Team Pasta Dinner.
- Race Day Rally Stop for Supporters (13.2 mile).
- Race Day Hospitality Room at The Congress Hotel over looking Michigan Avenue.
- Convenient Gear Check included in room.
Minimum Fundraising Goals
- All runners joining the team are encouraged to raise $1,000 (pre-lottery) and $1,500 (post-lottery).
- Special fundraising incentives (prizes) to be announced at a later date.
- Jack’s Team provides a free online fundraising page and other fundraising support. Click here
What We Ask of You
- Register as a member of Jack’s Marathon Team 2014.
- Register with the Bank of America Chicago Marathon (code/link provided by Jack’s Fund).
- Meet or exceed the fundraising goal.
- Hotel and Transportation.
Jack’s Team Fundraising Success
Since 2005, Jack’s Marathon Teams have raised over $600,000. Proceeds benefit the Jack H. Marston II Melanoma Fund and drive vital research and awareness programs approved or provided by the Fund.